Sunday, October 12, 2008

Time Capsule-Fall a beautiful time of year...2000

This is the wellsville mountains from our back yard I miss getting a pictures this year, they were not as red this year, last week the storm took all the leaves off. So here's a picture taken in Sept. 2000.




These were taken up Logan Canyon Sept. 2000, Tyrell and Tye up a tree, Nicole and her friend Jaydan, and Heather at our favorite camp ground, back when you kids were little (Preston up Logan Canyon).


Nicole being sooooooooo cute...


3 comments:

Bryant and Crystal said...

hey did you just put this up? I was looking at your blog and suddenly this one was at the top!

Bryant and Crystal said...

I feel to cool for you! Your one hot mama! those pictures are so pretty! I would love to have some of them framed for our wall! I might haft to still them. Our leaves are still green and on trees. we haven't seen anything like sardine canyon around here. Look at Nicole's hair in that picture. So long and preety.(still is) Looks like you guys had a fun trip on your bikes! It was so fun to finally see what my biker dude parents (and wolfy)look like. Can't beilive Bridgets eyes! Look at those lashes and how blue they are! I miss the Cache Valley life after seeing these pictures! ENJOY IT!

Heather Rose said...

i love the fall pics!! keep up the great blogging :)

My Blog List