My Blog List
-
New Dear Lizzy Collection: Here & Now
-
Here we are… to celebrate another darling Dear Lizzy release! Yay! This is
a really fun one right now in the middle of winter in Utah because it’s all
abou...
6 years ago
-
Austin kicking butt at the pentathalon!
-
Austin was so excited for the pentathalon this year!
last year I was late and missed almost everything ;(
So this year I brought Dad and Bentley and we wer...
11 years ago
-
Family Time
-
We have been very busy these last few months and I haven't found time to
sit down and write an update on our little family. So while Nix is taking a
nap I ...
11 years ago
-
NEW Blog & Website!!
-
I am super excited to share with you my all NEW website and blog! Maggie
Holmes Design has been in need of a fresh updated look and I couldn't be
happier w...
12 years ago
-
a little more...
-
*Want to know a little more before you take the leap? *
*Our 12 sessions together "In The Studio" includes:*
*Intro to watercolor and acrylic blending tec...
12 years ago
-
Stuff we've been doing.
-
We went Jeeping with Nicole and Brian.
We've decided it's pointless to try and take "good" photos.
The girls were cold.
Nicole and Brian watching the a...
12 years ago
-
-
-
No comments:
Post a Comment