Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Feb. 4, 2009

Today I went to Macey's and got my Valentine candy...this is only a small amount of the candy you can buy for Valentine I had to quit looking grab the milk, bread, and some fruit, Ok i got some ice cream checked out the day old treats and then got out of there real fast... I love putting candy in my candy dishes, I just wished it didn't look so good.
later tonight I will be making cookies for when we all get together this saturday. I think I need to go for a long walk then do an hour of exercising, because I have been sneaking into the candy. oh boy the things we women have to do so we can have a cookie mmmmmm...


2 comments:

Heather Rose said...

oh goodness!! yummy yummy!!

Bryant and Crystal said...

What a preety picture of all the candy in the candy dishes. I'm coming to your house! Wait I can't yesterday Bryant told me I had a jiggly butt. Mabey if I walk there I could burn off my jiggly butt and then be free to have some candy. Your right! The things we haft to do for a piece of candy. Geez.

My Blog List