Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Thinking about my Mom...

Today I talk to my Mom on the phone and she seem really sad...I love this picture of the Cole girls on a lazy spring morning, before my Mom ever had to go to work she was just our Mom, OK and a wife, sister, daughter and a friend but to us she was our world. this is also one of my mom favorite picture. if i had a wish it would be that our parents would never grow old their minds would stay clear except for maybe they could only remember good thing their kids did! (I miss my Mom and the way she used to be)
My Mom was and is a very pretty lady i was always very proud that she was my mom. This pictures was taken during the time that she use to lay out in the sun after she would get off work and that why she tells you girls to stay out of the sun, but doesn't look great with that tan?
This is Mom and dad visiting her dad after the weekend they got married my mom was only 17 and my dad was 23 they make a very cute couple!
This is a picture of my very handson dad your Grandpa Cole when he was 18 in the Navy you can see why my Mom fell in love with him!

2 comments:

Bryant and Crystal said...

what a fun post about grandma and grandpa. I'll collect that with the Great Grandma Cole story.

Heather Rose said...

i've never seen any pics of grandpa younger what a looker :) i love the pic of grandma and grandpa after they got married visiting her dad so cute!! i love all the pics cute post mom :)

My Blog List